那首歌里有功夫熊猫1电影英文版 后面是英文

求歌名,歌词里有ever never and ever(音)的,慢摇感觉的,男人唱得,英文,在别人婚礼前放的不是功夫梦的那首,是带慢摇感觉的很有节奏,最后一句是ever ever and forever好像
Forever And Ever Amen - Randy TravisYou may think that I'm talking foolishYou've heard that I'm wild and I'm freeYou may wonder how I can promise you nowThis love that I feel for you always will beYou're not just time that I'm killingI'm no longer one of those guysAs sure as I live this love that I giveIs gonna be yours until the day that I die -- oh babyChorus...I'm gonna love you forever,forever and ever amenAs long as old men sit and talk about the weatherAs long as old women sit and talk about old menIf you wonder how long I'll be faithfullI'll be happy to tell you againI'm gonna love you forever and ever,forever and ever amenThey say time takes it's toll on a bodyMakes the young girl's brown hair turn greyBut honey,I don't care,I aint in love with your hairAnd if it all fell out well I'd love you anywayThey say time can play tricks on a memoryMake people forget things they knewBut it's easy to see it's happening to meI've already forgotten every woman but you --- oh babyChorus...Just listen to how this song endsI'm gonna love you forever and ever forever and ever amenI'm gonna love you forever and ever forever and everForever & ever forever & ever amen
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
The Drums - Forever And Ever Amen
是陈奕迅的Nothing Ever Happened
我只知道凯莉米洛的cann't get you out of my head 里有这句 你那个不会是听的翻唱的吧
歌曲名字:hope you never grow old
扫描下载二维码中国功夫史洋人篇里面的英文歌曲_百度知道
中国功夫史洋人篇里面的英文歌曲
t wanna lose youThe situation got out of handI hope you understandIt can happen to anyone of usAnyone you think ofAnyone can fallAnyone can hurt someone they loveHearts will breakCos I made a stupid mistakeIt can happen to anyone of usSay you will forgive meAnyone can failSay you will believe meI can&#39I't escapeMy heart will breakCause I made a stupid mistakeA stupid mistakeA stupid mistakeShe means nothing to meNothing to meI swear every word is trueI don've been such a foolGiving into temptationI should have played it coolThe situation got out of handI hope you understandIt can happen to anyone of usAnyone you think ofAnyone can fallAnyone can hurt someone they loveHearts will breakCos I made a stupid mistakeIt can happen to anyone of usSay you will forgive meAnyone can failSay you will believe meI can't escapeMy heart will breakCause I made a stupid mistakeA stupid mistakeShe was kind of excitingA little crazyI should have knownShe must have altered my sensesAs I offered to walk her homeThe situation got out of handI hope you understandIt can happen to anyone of usAnyone you think ofAnyone can fallAnyone can hurt someone they loveHearts will breakCos I made a stupid mistakeIt can happen to anyone of usSay you will forgive meAnyone can failSay you will believe meI can've been letting you down downGirl I know I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁周星驰功夫里最后一点的插曲音乐是什么,有吗?_百度知道
周星驰功夫里最后一点的插曲音乐是什么,有吗?
就是刚打完架后,黄 圣依笑时播放的
提问者采纳
d-mov.d-mov只要为你活一天下载