阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩33页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢一首很好听的英文歌 是女的唱的 里面歌词好像有tell me something.... 是什么_百度知道
一首很好听的英文歌 是女的唱的 里面歌词好像有tell me something.... 是什么
歌曲名好像含有baby
提问者采纳
t know,something i don&#39,i&#39,t know.getcha not to tt know, tell me,tell me,something i don&#39,m dreaming,t know.really ready for it,something i don't know, tell me,t know.tell me,something i don&#39,something i don&#39,re never t know?《Tell Me Something I Don’t Know》歌词 everybody tells me,something i don&#39,the dreams that i&#39,tell me,more like one in a billion, tell me,t know.tell me,something i don&#39.how many inches in a mile,or one in a zillion, tell me,t know!tell me,that it&#39,i't know.tell me,something i don't know.everybody tells me i don&#39,something i don&#39,something i don't help when you say, tell me?yeah i&#39, tell me,i shouldn'm gonna get there someday,something i don&#39,something i don&#39,something i don&#39,something i don&#39,something i don&#39,something i don&#39,something i don&#39,something i don&#39,something i don't know.tell me.tell me,something i don&#39,something i don't know,it doesn&#39,something i don&#39.how mt be easy,something i don&#39,what it takm ready for it,something i don'm never m feeling,i s get ready for this.how many inches in a mile,what it takes to make you smile,something i don&#39.let&#39,[rap]s so hard to make it, tell me,this life i&#39,t know!t know,something i don't know.everybody tells me that it&#39, tell me.t know,t know,what it takes to make you smile,t know,i know i&#39.m ready for it,i t know.t know,something i don&#39, tell me, baby,it won't know what i&#39,yet so hard to break it.oh,m never gunna amount to much, tell me, tell me something i don&#39,and there&#39, tell me something i don&#39, tell me, tell me,what it takes to make you smile,something i don&#39,something i don&#39,something i don&#39,getcha not to tt know,getcha not to treat me like a child.i&#39,something i don't know,but they&#39, tell me,something i don't know,everybody tells me that it&#39, tell me,the odds of me loosing,something i don&#39,tell me,something i don&#39, baby,t know?yeah i's wrong what i's one in a million,something i don're never t know,getcha not to tt know, tell me,tell me,something i don&#39, tell me,but they&#39《灰姑娘之舞动奇迹》中selena gomez 唱的.how many inches in a mile,t know
no no no !那个歌听起来很霸气 ,是个女的唱的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Dave Armstrong & Redroche —— Love Has Gone
。。。估计是这首了
歌词和楼主说的符合
也不是、、、、、、、、、、、、、
= =。。。好吧~~~那我就不知道了。。。线索再多一点就好了~~
Sandy - Tell Me
是这首吗? 酷狗和百度都能搜索出来 我喜欢好几年了!
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首欧美歌曲,是女声的,感觉比较抒情,是慢歌,歌词里有the way you move,求歌名_百度知道
一首欧美歌曲,是女声的,感觉比较抒情,是慢歌,歌词里有the way you move,求歌名
是Taylor Swift的Sparks Fly吗
Sparks Fly中英文歌词 The way you move is like a full on rainstorm 你的每一个动作就好像暴雨旋风一般划过我的心上 and I'm a house of cards 而我就像一座纸牌搭起的房子般脆弱轻易的被你攻入 You're the kinda reckless that should send me run 你是那种能让我不计后果迷上的人我应该远离 But I kinda know that I wont get far 但是我知道我就像小磁铁一样离不开磁场 And you stood there in front of me just
你就这样站在我的面前 Close enough to touch
距离是如此的近我可以触碰到你 Close enough to hope you couldn't see
距离是如此的近但愿你不能看清 What I was thinking of 我正在想的事情 Drop everything now 放下所有的事情吧 Meet me in the pouring rain 我和你约在瓢泼大雨之中 Kiss me on the sidewalk
亲吻在街边的人行道上 Take away the pain 将所有的痛楚都带离了我 cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile
我好像能看见当你微笑的时候火花正在绽放 Get me with those green eyes, baby 宝贝你绿色的眼睛就这样得到了我的心 As the lights go down
就好像绚丽的灯光都黯然失色, Something that'll haunt me when you're not around 当你不在我身边的时候有些东西会萦绕于脑际难以忘却 cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile我好像能看见当你微笑的时候火花正在绽放 My mind forgets to remind me 我的理智忘记了提醒我自己 You're a bad idea 你是一个容易让我入迷的坏念头 You touch me once and it's 当你第一次触碰到我的时候 Really something 我能感觉到美妙的事情即将上演 you find I'm even betterThan you imagined I would be你会发现我比你想象中的更美好 I'm on my guard for the rest of the world 我对于外面的世界保持我的小戒心 But with you I know it's no good 但是和你在一起的时候我却毫无防备 And I could wait patiently but 我可以按捺自己的心思耐心的等待 I really wish you would 但是我真的希望你会 Drop everything now 放下所有的事情 Meet me in the pouring rain 我和你约在瓢泼大雨之中 Kiss me on the sidewalk
亲吻在街边的人行道上 Take away the pain 将所有的痛楚都带离了我 cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile
我好像能看见当你微笑的时候火花正在绽放 Get me with those green eyes, baby 宝贝你绿色的眼睛就这样得到了我的心 As the lights go down
就好像绚丽的灯光都黯然失色, Something that'll haunt me when you're not around 当你不在我身边的时候有些东西会萦绕于脑际难以忘却
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
Rihanna的《Stay》
没有找到这个人的...能给个链接么
提问者评价
欧美歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁小女孩唱的,好像是泰国歌,歌词有英文节奏感很强,求歌名_百度知道
小女孩唱的,好像是泰国歌,歌词有英文节奏感很强,求歌名
s just too much just too muchWhy do I keep running from the truthAll I ever think about is youYou got me hypnotized so mesmerizedAnd I just got to knowDo you ever thinkWhen you're all aloneAll that we can beWhere this thing can goAm I crazy or falling in loveIs it really just another crushDo you catch a breathWhen I look at youAre you holding backLike the way I doCause I're all aloneAll that we can beWhere this thing can goAm I crazy or falling in loveIs it really just another crushDo you catch a breathWhen I look at youAre you holding backLike the way I doCause I're all aloneAll that we can beWhere this thing can goAm I crazy or falling in loveIs it really just another crushDo you catch a breathWhen I look at youAre you holding backLike the way I doCause I'm tryin tryin to walk awayBut I know this crush aint goin away goin awayHas it ever cross you mindWhen were hangin spending time girlAre we just friendsIs there more is there moreSee it's a chance we've gotta takeCause I believe that we can make this intoSomething that will last last forever foreverDo you ever thinkWhen you'm tryin tryin to walk awayBut I know this crush aint goin away goin awayWhy do I keep running from the truthAll I ever think about is youYou got me hypnotized so mesmerizedAnd I just got to knowDo you ever thinkWhen you&#39I hang up the phone tonightSomething happened for the first timeDeep insideIt was a rush what a rushCause the possibilityThat you would ever feel the same wayAbout meIt&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 something like you 的文章

随机推荐