有一首英文歌,女生唱的,中间有句歌词,oh my baby 挺快的,叫什么名
有一首英文歌,女生唱的,中间有句歌词,oh my baby 挺快的,叫什么名
10-07-03 &匿名提问
&&应该是布兰妮的baby&one&more&time
请登录后再发表评论!一首女英文歌也是网上视频广告配乐上经常有的开始调子是哦哦呜喔i…叫什么_百度知道
一首女英文歌也是网上视频广告配乐上经常有的开始调子是哦哦呜喔i…叫什么
t know you're beautifulOh oh
That't know you're beautifulIf only you saw what I can seeYou't know oh oh
You don'm looking at you and I can't believeYou don't believeYou don't know oh oh
You don're insecureDon't know why
You't hard to tellYou don're beautifulIf only you saw what I can seeYou'll understand why I want you so desperatelyRight now I's what makes you beautifulSo c-come on
You got it wrongTo prove I't know oh ohYou don't know you't believeYou don't know you't know you't know you're beautifulOh oh
That're turning headsWhen you walk through the do-o-orDon's what makes you beautifulNa na na na na na naaaa na naNa na na na na naNa na na na na na naaaa na naNa na na na na naBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it ain'll understand why I want you so desperatelyRight now I'll understand why I want you so desperatelyRight now I're beautifulIf only you saw what I can seeYou'm right I put it in a so-o-ongI don't know oh ohYou don't know you're beautifulBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it ain&#39What Makes You Beautiful 播放歌手;t know oh ohYou don't hard to tellYou don't hard to tellYou don't know oh ohYou don't hard to tellYou don're being shyAnd turn away when I look into your ey-e-esEveryone else in the room can see itEveryone else but youBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it ain&#39:One DirectionYou're beautifulOh oh oh
You don'm looking at you and I can't know you'm looking at you and I can't need make up
To cover upBeing the way that you are is en-o-oughEveryone else in the room can see itEveryone else but youBaby you light up my world like nobody elseThe way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmedBut when you smile at the ground it ain't know what forYou't know oh ohYou don&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁第二期 钟伟强《Rolling i……
极速前进抢先看
挑战者联盟抢先看
盖世英雄未播
加油!美少女片花
花样男团片花
约跑不能停
说出我世界
咱们穿越吧第二季
会员推荐   
铁血英雄舍身力挽狂澜
波斯王子跑酷求爱穿越记
疯狂无厘头的怪咖大聚会
高颜值演员上演剧组宫心计
女画家追求刺激嗜性成瘾
R级动画解读一夜情
冰火"小玫瑰"日本惊魂
狐兔相爱甜腻来袭
恨你撩,更恨你撩完就跑
美女与禽兽逗比四人组
最萌疯帽子德普最疯癫
挑战人伦底线
巨石强森又一场生死追逐战
巨鳄贪吃长腿美女当前播放列表↓
评分:10.正在播放:&一首很有节奏的英文歌 不知道叫什么名字 但是绝对超赞 -
听好歌 上九酷
该音乐由酷我音乐提供00:00
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
快速播放: /
喜欢【一首很有节奏的英文歌 不知道叫什么名字 但是绝对超赞】您也可能喜欢TA们的歌曲……
1.1万人听过2.2万人听过3.1万人听过4.44万人听过5.16万人听过6.1万人听过7.17万人听过8.14万人听过9.54万人听过10.25万人听过11.40万人听过12.1万人听过13.1万人听过14.3万人听过15.1万人听过
歌曲名:&&歌手:&&所属专辑:
作词:&&作曲:&&发行公司:未知&&发行时间:
歌曲ID:448506&&分类:非主流歌曲&&语言:&&大小:2.72 MB&&时长:02:58秒&&比特率:128K&&评分:10.分
介绍:《一首很有节奏的英文歌 不知道叫什么名字 但是绝对超赞》 是 用音乐说话 演唱的歌曲,时长02分58秒,由作词,作曲,已累积试听超过7万次,如果您觉得好听的话,就把这首歌分享给您的朋友共同聆听,一起支持歌手用音乐说话吧!
◆ 本页是非主流歌曲一首很有节奏的英文歌 不知道叫什么名字 但是绝对超赞非主流歌曲的试听页面,如果您想下载一首很有节奏的英文歌 不知道叫什么名字 但是绝对超赞歌词,那么就点击&&
◆ 如果你想下载这首歌曲的Mp3文件就点击&&,如果你想把这首歌外链到QQ空间点击&&
◆ 如果你想了解更多歌手用音乐说话的信息就点击&&&&&&&&&&
◆ 一首很有节奏的英文歌 不知道叫什么名字 但是绝对超赞的永久试听地址是/play/448506.htm,请将()告诉您的3个朋友,感谢您对九酷音乐网支持!
Copyright @2002 - 2016&.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有

我要回帖

更多关于 一首歌名很长的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐