Good nightoh my dear fatherwife ~ ~ ~ I love you Oh. . .

my wife i love you。 always love you。we should alays be good to
茄子猫0194
错字连篇,语法也没
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码有谁知道这首英文歌?歌词记得不太清楚,只记得有一句,be in love with you,应该是很老,很经典的一首歌_百度知道
有谁知道这首英文歌?歌词记得不太清楚,只记得有一句,be in love with you,应该是很老,很经典的一首歌
提问者采纳
t do this thing called life without you here with mecause i&#39, to hold. i love you, i't do this thing called life without you here with mecause i&#39,m dangerously in love with you (in love)i&#39., i love youm dangerously in love with you (in love)i&#39,ll never leave just keep loving me the way i love you loving medangerously (dangerously)t overcomeyou are my raindrops, sometimes makes me wanna cryrealizell never leave just keep loving me the way i love you loving mei am in love with you (in love)you set me freei can's my sunlight i&#39., i love you m dangerously in love with you (in love)i&#39, my heart smilesevery time it feels so good, love me for who i amcause years before i became who i am.;t by my sideyou&#39, i am the seedwith you and god who&#39, grown so beautifullybaby i'll never leave just keep loving me the way i love you loving mere my relation and connection to the sunwith you next to me, to breatheto live youdangerously in love, i love you, there&#39, yeahi am in love with you (in love)you set me freei can't easy, dangerously in love with youoh, you are my lifemy happiest moments weren&#39, it hurts sometimescreated in this world to love应该是碧昂丝的《Dangerous in love》i love you, baby you were my mani know it ain&#39. oh yes, easy loving mei appreciate the love and dedication from you to melater on in my destiny i see myself having your childi see myself being your wife and i see my whole future in your eyesin awt do this thing called life without you here with mecause i'll never leave just keep loving me the way i love you loving meevery time i see your face, to feel.;t complete if you weren&#39, proud to be your girlyou make the confusion go all away from this cold and misty worldi am in love with you (in love)you set me freei can'm grateful to have you by my sidei am in love with you (in love)you set me freei can'm dangerously in love with you (in love)i't do this thing called life without you here with mecause i's no darkness i can&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
《Dangerous in love》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁晚安艾琳 歌词翻译_百度知道
晚安艾琳 歌词翻译
很简单 我想要英语高手帮我翻译四兄弟的歌词Last Saturday night I got marriedMe and my wife settled downBut me and my wife have partedI'm gonna take another stroll downtownIrene goodnight (goodnight Irene)Irene goodnightGoodnight Irene, goodnight IreneI'll get you in my dreamStop your ramblin'Stop your gamblin'Stop stayin' out late, late at nightGo home to your wife and your familySit down by your fireside so brightIrene goodnight (Irene)Irene goodnightGoodnight Irene, goodnight IreneI'll get you in my dreamI love Irene and I swear I do (yes)Love 'er, love 'er, love 'er, love 'er, love 'erLove 'er, love 'er, love 'er, love 'erStill the sea runs dry And if Irene ever turns her back on meI'm gonna take morphine and dieIrene goodnightGoodnight, goodnight, goodnightGoo哗鸡糕课蕹酒革旬宫莫dnight, goodnight, goodnightIrene goodnightGoodnight Irene, goodnight IreneI'll get you in my dream
提问者采纳
Last Saturday night I got married上个星期六晚上我成亲了Me and my wife settled down我和妻子定居了下来But me and my wife have parted但我和我妻子分开了I'm gonna take another stroll downtown我将要再一次在闹市漫步Irene goodnight (goodnight Irene)艾琳晚安Irene goodnight艾琳晚安Goodnight Irene, goodnight Irene艾琳晚安I哗鸡糕课蕹酒革旬宫莫'll get you in my dream我在梦中遇见你Stop your ramblin'停下你的漫步Stop your gamblin'停下你的赌博Stop stayin' out late, late at night停止深夜不归Go home to your wife and your family回到有妻子和家庭的家里Sit down by your fireside so bright在明亮的炉边坐下Irene goodnight (Irene)晚安艾琳Irene goodnight晚安艾琳Goodnight Irene, goodnight Irene晚安艾琳I'll get you in my dream我会在梦中遇见你I love Irene and I swear I do (yes)我爱艾琳,我发誓Love 'er, love 'er, love 'er, love 'er, love 'erLove 'er, love 'er, love 'er, love 'er爱~Still the sea runs dry尽管大海干涸And if Irene ever turns her back on me如果艾琳总是背弃我I'm gonna take morphine and die我要吞噬吗啡而死亡Irene goodnight晚安艾琳Goodnight, goodnight, goodnightGoodnight, goodnight, goodnightIrene goodnight晚安艾琳Goodnight Irene, goodnight Irene晚安艾琳I'll get you in my dream我将会在梦中遇见你【不是机器翻得~~希望对你有帮助~】
提问者评价
谢谢 我用机器翻译过 所以你不是 呵呵
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁按分类浏览
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &按分类浏览
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &

我要回帖

更多关于 dear my wife歌词 的文章

随机推荐