you are beautiful,,,试试看
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 歌词里有marry me还是marry you来着我忘了 挺欢快的 今年东方卫视跨年也, 一首英文歌 歌词里有marry me还
一首英文歌 歌词里有marry me还是marry you来着我忘了 挺欢快的 今年东方卫视跨年也 一首英文歌 歌词里有marry me还是marry you来着我忘了 挺欢快的 今年东肌y冠溉攉防圭狮氦饯方卫视跨年也唱过 有谁清楚是什么歌吗 匿名 一首英文歌 歌词里有marry me还是marry you来着我忘了 挺欢快的 今年东方卫视跨年也
Bruno Mars的Marry You或者是Jason Derülo的M肌y冠溉攉防圭狮氦饯arry Me不确定,没看过
热心网友带有说唱风格,歌词中有marry a man的歌_百度知道
带有说唱风格,歌词中有marry a man的歌
s not easyIt&#39, you don've wonAt have to look backBreak down the doorsBreak through the wallsYou already have it allOwn every breathOwn every minuteWho lives a life that's got no limitsOnly one thing you need to knowJs already in your handOwn every breathOwn every minuteWho lives a life that&#39, and you will, just never think you&#39,s easy to give upYou do your bestYou Will (The Own Song)-Jennifer Hudson &Jennifer Nettles
Sometimes it't takeCause what you't good enoughDon&#39, you willYou got no fear to scoutSo leave the life you's got no limitsOnly one thing you need to knowJust never think, just never think you won't make to breakYou&#39.;re born to liveLiving my positiveOwn every breathOwn every minuteWho lives a life that&#39, and you will., you willNo need to give inThere's got no limitsOnly one thing you need to knowJt let that stop you, stronger than you knowYou could stand together or stand on your ownAll your can dreamAll you can planIt&#39, just never think you's noting you can've wonAnd you willAnd you will , stop it and its trapsKeep moving forward, seems like your best isn'tAre made of wasn&#39,s got no limitsOwn every breathOwn every minuteWho lives a life that&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁...last night i ask you to marry me.that`s i remmber...只听到这些,求是哪首英文歌!是女生唱的,有点R&B 的节奏··
刚上网搜了一下...这是英国 X Factor 上面一个弹吉他的女生唱的,叫 Last Night,说是她自己写的歌.那女孩叫 Lucy Spaggan.整首歌是在说 喝醉酒以後干了很多蠢事,一天就这样混过去了,第二天起来都会吓到.最後一段说 虽然如此,自己还年轻 所以还打算继续这样混下去.(三分钟极简大意,歌词里面有些非常非常口语的东西,在下翻不出来~)歌词:Last night I told you I loved you,woke up blamed it on the vodkaI generally thought I was dying and I could see that smile you were hiding Last night I told you I need you,that's the last time I drink tequilaSuper lemon and his physic salt kit,I start crying and verbally assaulting Last night I asked you to marry me,that's when I remembered the brandy I wake up and claim I didn't say it,screwed if I ever wake up in Vegas Wish I could stop and I'm not joking Drinking too much and socially smoking Wish I could stop an start to behave and thenWake up in the morning and never miss a day again Last night I called you a loser,I think that was after flaming sambuca I shouted at you 'do me a favor' and that's when I fell off the pavement Wish I could stop and I'm not joking Drinking too much and socially smoking Wish I could stop an start to behave and thenWake up in the morning and never miss a day again Cause I'd love to learn when to shut my mouth Wake up in the morning and be in my own house Do one last shot and know when to stop No more photos on Facebook of me doing the robot No when to leave and when to lock my front door Stop waking up in cheese and in a bed full of people Sitting in a cupboard with my weird best friend But I'm only young so I'm not gonna pretend I Wish I could stop cause I'm not joking I love drinking too much and socially smoking Don't wanna stop or learn to behave,Amen And hey,I just missed another day again歌词来源:/雪人英语团 欢迎更多英语问题喔!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 marryyou中文谐音歌词 的文章

随机推荐