do thhave right to dopop歌词

nsync pop歌词_百度知道
nsync pop歌词
*NSYNC (Oh) Do you ever wonder why (Every wonder why) Thist stop The music&#39? It takes you on a ride Feel it when your body Starts to rock (Your body starts to rock) Baby you can&#39, pop Ooh Man I's just about respect (oh) It doesn&#39? Tired of feelin all Around me animosity Just worry about yours 's the deal with this pop life And when is gonna fade out The thing you got to realize What we doing is not a trend We got the gift of melody We gonna bring it till the end (Come on now) It doesn&#39, pop Dirty pop Baby you can't matter About the clothes I wear And where I go and why All that matters Is that you get hyped and We's just about respect It doesn'Cause we's all you got Baby come on Tt matter 're just fine Doin what we like Can we t matter &#39? (Music gets you high) It takes you on a ride Feel it when your Body starts to rock (When your body Starts to rock) Baby you can'ma get mine Now people can't stop (Baby don&#39, dirty pop Dirty pop Ds all you got Come on now This must be Do you ever wonder why (Ever wonder) Thist stop (You can't you see It doesn't stop) And the music'Bout the car I drive or The ice around my neck All that matters Is that you recognize That it&#39,t matter About the clothes I wear And where I go and why All that matters Is that you get hyped and We't stop (You can't stop I know you Like this dirty pop This must be Now? (Music gets you high) It takes you on a ride Feel it when your Body starts to rock (Your body starts to rock) Baby you can&#39? (Music gets you high) It takes you on a ride Feel it when your Body starts to rock (When your body Starts to rock) Baby you can&#39?) Thism tired of singing Ds all you got This must bePop Ds all you got Come on now Tll do it to you every time (Come on now) Do you ever wonder why This music gets you high, yo
Sick and tired of hearing All these people talk about What&#39, why you wanna try To classify the type of thing That we do 't stop) And the music'Cause I'll give it to you every time (Come on) Do you ever wonder why (WBout the car I drive or What I wear around my neck All that matters Is that you recognize That it't stop) And the music&#39
提问者采纳
家伙讨厌和厌倦听到这些人所谈论的 怎样应付去这流行式的生活 打算淡出的时候 你已经实现了 我们所样做是不是一种趋势 我们得到带着旋即的天赋我们将带着它直到最后(现在就开始) 没关系 对于我所开的那辆车与将近磨损的汽车颈枕所有事实 是不是你认识到 它的只是尊重 没关系 关于我穿的衣服而我所去的地方,为什么你想去尝试 分辨事实的类型 我们这样做 只因为我们想炫耀的做我们自己喜欢的 我们可以说同时更适合你 厌倦了所有的感觉在我身边的那些憎恶 我为你而担心因为我得到我的部分现在人们不能看到的,你不能自巳了我知道你 喜欢这个恶劣的流行 一定是 现在,来吧你是否曾经想过 (想过为什么) 这音乐让你情绪高涨
它让你在到达极点 你用身体去感受它 开始摇摆(您的身体开始摇摆) 宝贝,还有为什么 所有事实是不是你夸大和 我们将每一次所做的(现在就开始) 你是否曾经想过为什么 这音乐让你情绪高涨 (或者达到高潮) 它让你在到达极点 你的身体去感受它 开始摇摆(您的身体开始摇摆) 宝贝,恶劣的流行 恶劣的流行你是否曾经想过 * nsync (哦) 你是否曾经想过 (想过为什么) 这音乐让你情绪高涨 它让你在到达极点 你用身体去感受它 开始摇摆(您的身体开始摇摆) 宝贝,还有为什么 所有事实是不是你夸大和 我们将每一次所做的(现在就开始) 你是否曾经想过为什么 这音乐让你情绪高涨 它让你在到达极点 你的身体去感受它 开始摇摆(您的身体开始摇摆) 宝贝,你不能自巳了(你不能自巳了) 你容合在所有音乐宝贝,我已经厌倦了唱歌 恶劣的,来吧这就是所谓的流行哦,你不能自巳了(你不能自巳了) 你容合在所有音乐宝贝,而却你能看到 没关系 对于我所开的那辆车与将近磨损的汽车颈枕所有事实 是不是你认识到 它的只是尊重 没关系 关于我穿的衣服而我所去的地方,你不能自巳了(你不能自巳了) 你容合在所有音乐现在就开始这一定就是所谓流行 恶劣的流行 宝贝,恶劣的
提问者评价
太好了!!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
pop的相关知识
其他1条回答
你要问什么啊
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁do the right pop歌词_百度知道
do the right pop歌词
do the right pop歌词
我有更好的答案
Pop Danthology 2014歌单
Track Count: 66
POP DANTHOLOGY 2014 SONG LIST
(In alphabetical order by artist)
A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera – Say Something
Afrojack feat. Wrabel – Ten Feet Tall
Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea – Problem
Ariana Grande feat. Zedd – Break Free
Beyoncé feat. Jay Z – Drunk In Love
Calvin Harris – Summer
Calvin Harris feat. John Newman – Blame
Chris Brown feat. Lil Wayne, Tyga – Loyal
Chris Brown feat. Usher, Rick Ross – New Flame
Clean Bandit feat. Jess Glynne – Rather Be
Christina Perri – Human
David Guetta feat. Sam Martin – Dangerous
Deadmau5 feat. Colleen D’Agostino – Seeya
Dillon Fr...
意思呢,我不懂
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
pop的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁booty music歌词_百度知道
booty music歌词
这就是我们都喜欢的方式making love to booty music,快速的靠山,让我得到莉儿一点说!&quot, “哦我的上帝” , 白羊座——你的生日Go Li make it clap back till you give me妞, 这就是我喜欢的方式thats the way you like it, 5美分, 女孩我想提出你所有在我的房间。 这样做的所有夜间到你的背部得到喉咙痛, dolla.喃喃的告诉我。
============================================== 我说,你不停的喊叫“哦:crunk翻译为旷课乐,您喜欢它,您喜欢它,我想在我的房间里把你抱起I wanna put you all up against that wall, 这就是该我们, 得到它,使热爱音乐的战利品。 我想提出你所有反对这堵墙, Go Aquarius its your birthday。 kinda crunk和IM在这个现场回头这就是我为XXXX加上我有一个镜头, 我要摇滚, thats the we we like it,让我继续 I wanna rock, 即时通讯夹持在您的处理, Go Sag its your birthday,驴子的权利,我们喜欢它, I wanna rock。 现在不用停止得到它,get to it,在战利品之歌中做爱Girl I feel all in my bones trying to keep up with that tempo, dolla, thats the we we like it, 去天秤座其您的birtday ,别停下,恩。 你就扔床上, 5 cent, 这就是方式, 使爱战利品音乐,m on this scene a look back and thats my xxxx plus I had a shot of that quick Patron,直至我们只是cannot采取它没有更多. Thats the way I like it,狮子座——你的生日 Go Virgo its your Birthday, 10, 这就是方式。 现在让我看到你的流行. 在战利品之歌中做爱Go Aries its your birthday, 去双鱼座其您的生日。 去白羊座其您的生日,我喜欢它,那是我的xxx. Go Taurus its your birthday,直到你applause sounded like clap clap clap clap clap clap mhmm when i get in them drawers, making love to booty music, 10 cent。 有没有人有希望. 天蝎座——你的生日,让我得到莉儿一点说。 并让这样做,我觉得所有在我的骨头;OH MY GOD. Thats the way you like it, 得到它, 去室女座其您的生日, 使爱战利品音乐。 让得到它, 10美分。 去利奥其您的birtday , making love to booty music. Go Taurus its your birthday,使热爱音乐的战利品!使它拍手回, 10, 去水瓶座其您的生日。 这就是方式, get to it,我也一样Lets get to it。 去双子其您的生日;m in my boxers like botron。 得到你的头发缠结在他们的包裹着您的anckles . 我想把你抱起抵住墙Throw you on the bed and take your clothes off, 这也是你喜欢的方式thats the way we like it, 使爱战利品音乐. 整个晚上翻云覆雨,让我看看你pop it(不懂)pop it,听起来像是拍手鼓掌拍手鼓掌拍手鼓掌mhmm当我在他们的抽屉里, 得到它, 10 cent,当我进入&*^%$Got you hair in tangles their wrapped around your anckles, 使爱战利品音乐,直到我们已经精疲力竭无法继续Girl your xxx like &quotWhen it be going like that boom boom。 现在即时通讯在我的拳击手一样,这是我们都喜欢的方式 making love to booty music。 女孩. 妞. 现在我像botron一样穿着拳击短裤Everybody dont like it slow consider me one of them folk, 让这样做, 使爱战利品音乐, let me put some stank up in it, 10美分, 这就是该我们,并采取您的衣服, baby thats the way I like it, 让我们开始吧get to it。 这就是婴儿的方式.
==========另一个回答==================== 当它去一样,我搞定了我的赞助商Now I&#39,我喜欢它, lemme得到莉儿一点说。 现在不用停止得到它. 这歌有点crunk乐风(注, 去凹陷其您的生日,回头一看,您喜欢它。 每个人都不用想。 去金牛座及其你的生日, making love to booty music, 5美分,这也是你喜欢的方式 thats the way we like it,罪孽)Now dont stop get it. Baby thats the way I like it,我们喜欢它, lemme get a lil bit of that donkey right,差不多意思,它缓慢的考虑我,它缓慢的考虑我.10 , 让这样做. 给我掌声, 处女座——你的生日Go Pisces its your birthday making love to booty music,接受吧 get it, 弹出, 我要撼动你的身体I wanna rock let me get a lil bit of that donkey right, 现在, 这就是该这样, 得到它, dolla , 这就是方式, 这就是该这样, 天秤座——你的生日Go Scorpio its your birthday making love to booty music,试图跟上这个节奏. 开始干吧Kinda crunk and I&#39, 5 cent, lets do it, thats the way you like it,直到你的后背开始发痛, 得到它,我们喜欢它, 弹出认为coochie让我打, Go Capricorn its your birthday, pop that coochie let me hit it,我的上帝”,解开你的衣服Everybody dont like it slow consider me one of them folk, 这就是婴儿的方式,我也一样And lets do it, 5 cent. 双鱼座——你的生日? oooohh oooohh ,直至你给我的掌声. 没有谁喜欢干这事慢慢吞吞的,还有. 妞,其中一人民间, 10美分dolla , 使爱战利品音乐,其中一人民间,我们喜欢它? Oooohh Oooohh,驴子的权利,在它, 我要摇滚, 宝贝.在战利品之歌中做爱Go Leo its your birtday。哎,景气繁荣, 10 。 女孩你的三十一样, 让我把一些stank , 10 ,让我们开始做吧 lets do it, 10 cent dolla. Does anyone out there wanna let me get a lil bit of that donkey right,听上去啪啪啪啪,您喜欢它. Go Gemini its your birthday, 天蝎座其转到您的生日, 可以这样做, 10美分,我在这里. 把你扔到床上, 5美分, lets do it, 到南回归线其您的生日, 5美分,美元 Now let me see you pop it。 我要摇滚.(后面的自己看吧,我喜欢它, 你的长发缠住了你的脚踝im gripping on your handles。 这就是方式。 去金牛座其您的生日, making love to booty music, I wanna rock,是一种流行乐风格),我感到全身的骨头都在随着这歌的节拍颤抖Do it all night till your back gets sore till we just cant take it no more,真是太色情了, botron ,我紧紧的抓住你im hitting on different angles like 从不同角度*&……&10,驴子的权利. 没有谁喜欢干这事慢慢吞吞的,这就是我喜欢的方式thats the way you like it, 我要摇滚, 即时通讯打就不同的角度想 10 ,在战利品之歌中做爱Now dont stop get it, dolla 。 每个人都不用想,当我听到嘣嘣的声音时 girl i want to put you all up in my room
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Booty Music
本站歌词来自互联网
When the beat goin like that (boom boom)
Girl, I wanna put you up in my room
I wanna put you up against that wall
Throw you on the bed and take your clothes off (clothes off)
Everybody don't like it slow (it slow)
Consider me one of them folk
Let's get to it (get to it)
Do it (do it)
Get to it (get to it)
Kinda crunk and I'm off this scene
Have a blast and that's my shit
Once I had a shot of that good Petrone
I'm all in my boxers like Bobby Jones
Everybody don't like it slow (it slow)
Consider me one of them folk
And let's do it (do it)
Do it (do it)
Let's do it...
When it be going like that boom boom,
当我听到Boom Boom的声音,
girl i want to put you all up in my room.
女孩,我想把你在我房间抱起。
I wanna put you all up against that wall.
我想把你抵住墙。
Throw you on the bed and take your clothes off.
把你扔到床上和把你的衣服脱掉。
Everybody dont like it slow consider me one of them folk.
Lets get to it,
每个人都不喜欢干这事慢吞吞的,我也是。
get to it,
get to it,
get to it.
Kinda crunk and im on this scene a look back and thats my xxxx plus I had a shot of that quick Patron.
(好黄噢!)这是Crunk的乐风,我回头一看那是我的xxx,我搞定了我的赞助人。
Now im in ...
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁幼儿英语儿歌歌词_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
幼儿英语儿歌歌词
上传于||文档简介
&&语​感​启​蒙