歌曲高潮do you remmenber 。。。。。 we were whenwewereyoung下载.....男生唱的,连续3次do you remmenber

求一首英文歌,好像是两个男生唱的。开头是DO you know... 好像是一个组合吧. 谢_百度知道在商场听了一首英文歌忘记名字了. 节奏挺快,像是黑人唱的. 其中高潮好像是 how do you do you ha, do you_百度知道一首欧美的歌曲 高潮部分好像是do you ,do you ,......like a v u 大概是这个 没听清 这首歌是什么_百度知道有一首英文歌 女的唱的 高潮听起来像“do you understand..do you feel noting..i'm a only dream man.歌词也许拼写的不对 但听起来类似这个样子,
斑驳的夜9653
bangles的《Eternal Flame》永恒的焰火歌词Close your eyes Give me your hand,darlin' Do you feel my heart beating Do you understand Do you feel the same Or am I only dreaming Is this burnin' an eternal flame I believe It's meant to be,darlin' I watch you when you are sleeping You belong with me Do you feel the same Or am I only dreaming Is this burnin' an eternal flame Say my name Sun shines trough the rain Of all life so lonely And come and ease the pain I don't wanna lose this feeling Ooh Call my name,call my name,call my name,call my name,call my name Say my name Sun shines trough the rain Of all life so lonely And come and ease the pain I don't wanna lose this feeling Ooh woo ooh Close your eyes Give me your hand,darlin' Do you feel my heart beating Do you understand Do you feel the same Am I only dreaming Or is this burning an eternal flame Close your eyes Give me your hand,darlin' Do you feel my heart beating Do you understand Do you feel the same Or am I only dreaming Or is this burning an eternal flame Close your eyes Give me your hand,darlin' Do you feel my heart beating Do you understand Do you feel the same Or am I only dreaming Or is this burning an eternal flame
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首英文歌曲,高潮的开头是Do you remember。。。_百度知道

我要回帖

更多关于 they were very young 的文章

随机推荐