nba2k17盗版商店 为什么没有商店

nba2k17没有手臂怎么办 解决方法介绍
16:20 | 责任编辑:七七 内容来源:电玩之家 |
  nba2k17没有手臂怎么办?小伙伴们对这个问题是不是很好奇呢?应该有很多玩家在游戏中遇到了人物缺少手臂四肢的现象,下面我们一起来看看当遇到这个现象应该怎么解决吧!  nba2k17没有手臂怎么办:  1、这个游戏目前存在的bug,只能重新开启可能暂时变好  2、要想永久解决这个问题只能等待官方推出的更新补丁才行,届时请下载最新补丁  小伙伴们看完了小编上面的介绍之后,你们现在知道了nba2k17没有手臂怎么办了吧!希望小编上面的介绍可以帮助到小伙伴们。
您可能还喜欢
热门单机推荐|  
|  
|  
|  
|  
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 571|回复: 2
破解版是不是没有商店啊?我只有属性升级
主题帖子积分
新手玩家, 积分 12, 距离下一级还需 18 积分
破解版是不是没有商店啊?我只有属性升级
主题帖子积分
????????????
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 364, 距离下一级还需 236 积分
高级玩家, 积分 364, 距离下一级还需 236 积分
是的,只能修改器改动作
Powered by为什么中国苹果商店里没有Nba2k可供下载?
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录PC端 steam正版17为什么找不到在线商店
3回复 282浏览
入的正版。裸连夜连上了。为什么在mc模式里找不到在线商店
因为貌似不是在线,看着是离线状态
长期求购雷阿伦凯尔特人客场老版au,40或者44。以及杰拉德华莱士山猫橙色客场au40或者44的。高价求布拉德利背心圣帕,复古主场GU。有货的请联系我,价格可议。QQ,加时请注明虎扑id
这是离线模式啊。。。楼主是不是之前没连上玩过离线mc,可能是离线存档不共用的,重玩吧,联网情况下再开一个新档
这个离线了,从新连接一下
您需要登录后才可以回复,请
& 允许多选to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 49 Steam Achievements
Title: NBA 2K17
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 20 Sep, 2016
Buy NBA 2K17
Buy NBA 2K17 Legend Edition
Buy NBA 2K17 Legend Edition Gold
Legend Gold Edition
The NBA 2K17 Legend Edition Gold includes-
Digital Content:
100,000 VC
‘92 Dream Team playable in Quick Game
Kobe #8 Mitchell & Ness Jersey
Kobe USA Basketball Jersey
Kobe hoodie
Nike Kobe shoe collection – 24 shoes in all
MyTEAM Gold Bundle (includes 5 packs w/guaranteed Kobe Free Agent card)
Note: Only one Legends Gold Edition Locker Code may be redeemed per MyNBA Account
Legend Edition
The NBA 2K17 Legend Edition includes-
Digital Content:
30,000 VC
‘92 Dream Team playable in Quick Game
Kobe #8 Mitchell & Ness Jersey
Kobe USA Basketball Jersey
Kobe hoodie
2K Kobe XI shoe
MyTEAM Legend Bundle (3 packs w/guaranteed Kobe Free Agent card)
Note: Only one Legends Edition Locker Code may be redeemed per MyNBA Account
About This Game
Following the record-breaking launch of NBA 2K16, the NBA 2K franchise continues to stake its claim as the most authentic sports video game with NBA 2K17. As the franchise that “all sports video games should aspire to be” (GamesRadar), NBA 2K17 will take the game to new heights and continue to blur the lines between video game and reality.
System Requirements
Minimum:
OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom(TM) II X4 805 @ 2.50 GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GT 430 1GB / ATI(R) Radeon(TM) HD 6450 1GB or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 70 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0x compatible
Additional Notes: Dual- Additional Notes: Initial installation requires one-time internet connection for S software installations required (included with the game) include DirectX and Visual C++ Redistributable 2012
Recommended:
OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4430 @ 3 GHz / AMD FX-8370 @ 3.4 GHz or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 770 2GB / ATI(R) Radeon(TM) R9 270 2GB or better
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 70 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Additional Notes: Dual-analog gamepad
Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. 2K, the 2K logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The NBA and NBA member team identifications are the intellectual property of NBA Properties, Inc. and the respective NBA member teams. (C) 2016 NBA Properties, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
More like this
(1,361 reviews)
Review Type
All&(1,530)
Positive&(878)
Negative&(652)
Purchase Type
All&(1,530)
Steam Purchasers&(1,361)
Key Activations&(169)
All Languages&(1,530)
Your Languages&(513)
Display As:
Most Helpful
418 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
! have quickly developed a love/hate relationship with this game.Pros-No freeqin and vibin in MyCarreer-Most game modes have been expanded upon rather than changed (especially MyGM)-Gameplay feels a bit more realistic, but still has some major flaws (see Cons)-Nice soundtrack (in my opinion)Cons-Attribute caps in MyCarreer are ridiculous! There is no way to become a &special& player, and that takes a lot away from the immersion of the mode. Meanwhile, the cheaters will be even better, compared to the honest players.-The mode is a huge grindfest. Unless, of course, you are willing to pay some extra, say, 20-40 bucks. Prepare for dozens of hours of grinding for VC and badges, before you can even consider playing competitively online with your MyPlayer-Jumpshots feel...strange. I don't know, it must be me, since I don't see too many people complaining about them, but this is the first iteration of the game in which I can't make jumpshots at a consistent rate. I have accumulated thousands of hours in various NBA 2K games across multiple platforms, but this one makes me throw my gamepad at the wall-Layups! You got to be ????ing kidding me! A shot meter for layups? Making those in traffic is an impossible task for me, since the perfect release seems to be super early, much earlier than in previous games. -AI is totally overpowered on All-Star and up. Plus, all your AI-controlled teammates become super dumb-Although there are less bugs than last year (and a lot of legacy bugs have been fixed, for example the commentary just cutting out for half a quarter), there are new bugs that are much more gamebraking. Invisible arms and invisible menus (which require a complete restart of the computer to resolve). Plus: green faces!Some little nitpicking:-Too many injuries in MyGM- tbcVerdict: I'm a noob and should go play something else
????ing ???? game
Everything you could want from a 2K game unless you're incredibly impatient (training in MyPlayer and cut scenes) and don't meet system requirements.
Screw you 2K.
Please fix Rockets arena!!! After the game my player got stuck in the chairs near the exit to the lockers meaning for 1 hour hes in the same spot walking but being blocked in by the seats of the fans.... Had to alt f4 and play again -.-
So far the game is great. Don't understand all the negative reviews. I've played 2k11, 14, 15, and 16 and this career mode is by far the best.
Way less cheesy than last year. Still need more time to talk about the gameplay, but most issues can likely be fixed with sliders eventually.
The rebounding in this game is a million times better than last year. You have long rebounds and tip outs/ins. Little guys arent able to consistantly outrebound big guys like before. Air balls finally happen. Animations for layups look better, and you don't just miss layups simply because there was someone in the area.
Also there is release timing for layups now.
As usual your character starts with far too low stats simply because 2k is greedy af.
you enter the nba as like a 55 overall while all the other first round picks are in the high 70s.
The college gameplay is great tho, you have the option to skip it if you want too.
It isn't completely scripted, you have to win the semifinals to move on to the national championship. Dont get to choose to stay in college for more years tho.
The thing where you can swap control with justice is cheese af please give us the option to turn it off.
You go to optional practices in order to unlock upgrades which is cool but would be nice if we also got some vc or stat boosts.
Haven't experienced any lag or crash issues whatsoever. I have a gtx 970 and i5. My guess is it is only optimized for nvidia cards. Will update this review after I play more career and myleague, but for now it's a lot of fun.
This is the worst Nba2k game. I'm just being honest. Nothing was fixed. What was added does not and will not ever overshadow all of the f****** horrible flaws. It's turned into a pay to win mess of a game. Don't buy this game unless it's on sell for 90% off. That's not even a joke. It's only worth about $20 at the most.
got this game 3 days early...but it lags a lot!!!! I can barely play and now it still lags and some myteam features aren't available. Can someone please tell me how to fix these problems please?
Every time i get interviewed at the half or when I try to buy vc my game crashes. Its sad when the 2k crashes because you're trying to give them more money smh
So far great game. Runs super smooth on my PC (i5 6600k, 980ti).
I'm going to write an honest review for this game since A LOT of people seem to be very biased.This is not a perfect game. No 2K basketball game will ever be a perfect game. Does that mean this game is bad? No. Should you hold off on the game for now? Probably.Let's start with the positives:- A lot of people seem to gloss over the fact that 2K rehauled a lot of mechanics for this game. Shot meters feel more legitimate, this game is MUCH much more realistic (fouls, shot tendencies, etc...) This game is better and more fluid to control, and the gameplay reflects each players' ratings (defense, shots, etc...) much more accurately.- Online play seems to be better and more fluid. I've yet to encounter any latency issues online with quick play and the such.- MyCareer is MUCH better than last years. There is no cheesy story and the cutscenes feel much more integrated into the game. Orange Juice and dynamic duos are a great idea in general. The UI for MyCareer (and the game in general) is so much cleaner and more functional.- The game is visually beautiful, not much else to say on the matter.Now, the cons:- Help defense is broken. It's quite ridiculous that 2K hasn't fixes this lingering issue in such a long time but it's still there. This is a BIG issue in MyCareer and not quite as bad in other modes since you can manually control players.- Stat allocation is broken. This is a huge issue in MyCareer and has deterred me from playing the mode any more until 2K fixes this issue. Introducing the idea of stats that can only be raised in practice is actually quite a neat idea. However, these boosts are not permanent, even though 2K has stated they are. This is detrimental and demoralizing and discourages players from playing the game more. Limit caps are ridiculously strict as well. 2K NEEDS to fix these issues ASAP.- Numerous glitches.- 2K introduced broken mechanics along with the good mechanics. Ankle breakers are now pathetically easy to pull off (using Stephen Curry behind the back moves is a surefire way to have your defender fall). Moving screens are now a thing. I would hold off on buying this game until 2K patches it. There are just too many issues with the game that prevent it from being a playable game. I like this game. I really do. That's why I'm hoping 2K listens to the community and starts working on the issues at hand immediately.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
A huge dissapointment. After all these years of development the game remains mostly unchanged with the same gameplay problems and limitations. Every once in a while they change the menus presenatation and add/remove a few features while ignoring main issues such as player IQ , the players' abillity to just HANDLE and/or CATCH is ridiculous , euroleague teams are a joke, they didn't get any attention
Was this review helpful?
The story is so much better in my eyes and finally you are able to scan your face in 2k17 via the App.I have alot of fun playing it, way more than 2k16.So i recommend buying it if you like basketball.
Was this review helpful?
Heaps of glitches that need patching right now, once sorted, solid game.
Was this review helpful?
So many horrible unskippable cutscenes. The UI is a frustrating mess.Entire game is built around trying to force you into buying vc points for upgrades. If you don't buy these points you're in for an extremely long, frustrating and boring grind. Feels like an awful free to play game plagued with microtransaction.I feel like I wasted my money.
Was this review helpful?
MyCarrer Mode is just insanely good.For the record, my last 2k game was nba 2k14.IMO this is the best 2k ever.
Was this review helpful?
Rage simulator 2k17
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
Plays like trash, feels sticky and gunky, and I feel like I'm beta testing the game because there are so many glitches.
2K trying to get the game out asap to make money on people buying VC and Cards... sad day.
This will soon be one the most disappointing sports games.
Was this review helpful?
77 people found this review funny
NEW PLAYERS: Overall, one of the best basketball games in the market, but can be hard to pick up. If you do, you're in for a treat. (See below)FEATURES:
- High quality visuals for a basketball game (or any game, really)
- Very immersive MyCAREER mode
- MyPARK: a game mode where your MyPLAYER can play pick up games with others online
- 2K PRO-AM: create and customize teams and play online
- MyTEAM: the ultimate
build your team (of current and former players) and play against others online on the hardwood
- MyLEAGUE / MyGM: if you prefer controlling a team from the top-down (+ new features!)
- CREATE A PLAYER: in-depth player creation with several new categories
- SHOES: give your players some sexy sneaks. Available for MyPLAYER as well[From here it's more in-depth.]RETURNING PLAYERS: See below.MyPROS:
- MyCAREER immersion is the best in NBA 2K history
- Handles feel great
- Face scanning available for PC players now
- Better AI + more control over them
- Kobe and Michael B. Jordan welcome you to MyCAREER, not Spike Lee
- MyNBA2K17 mobile app hooks you up with easy VC
- Much cleaner UI
- Amazing soundtrack (if you're into rap, especially)
- Lot more player customization (animations, attributes)
- No Spike Lee
- Faster MyTEAM unpacking animations
- Dynamic Duo / Orange Juice mechanic is a free stat boost
- Very natural dribbling in between plays
- Arms a you touch the ball, it's out of their / your hands
- Ball isn' higher mechanics now used for offense
- Harambe logos
- Better, race-neutral MyPLAYER voice compared to the past (never mattered to me though)
- Better player celebrations
- Pres is a decent nickname, but what isn't compared to Frequency Vibrations
- No freqin' and vibin'MyTRIGGERS:
- Questionable player ratings (as of 9/20/16)
- Occasional FPS drops
- You start MyCAREER with a really low rating (as usual)
- Justice Young has better ratings than you
- MyPARK is just 3 ghost towns
- Sound is glitchy (e.g. player interview with PA going off)
- You can't make the player you want with the categorization of playstyles
- If you're a lower draft pick, you can't skip to yours in MyCAREER
- Your MyPLAYER has unforgiving attribute caps (e.g. low free throw and stamina ratings)
- Many players' faces are completely off
- Not the most hacker-proof game out there (as usual)
- You can still select 'Freq' as a nickname
- Lots of attributes for MyCAREER aren't recorded or saved
- Can be difficult to master the mechanics, especially for newer / returning players
- Spike LeeMyTIPS:
- For face scanning, use an iPhone front camera while right in front of really bright white light
* Turn slowly, and per angle.
- Lower the difficulty to:
* Rookie if you're getting crushed or are fairly new
* Pro if you're fine at the level the game puts you at initially
* All-Star if you're ready to play at a respectable level
* Superstar if you need a challenge
* Hall of Fame if you want to find out how hard of a punch your monitor can handleMyREVIEW:
- The latest installment to the NBA 2K series, NBA 2K17, is one of the better basketball games on the market ever--by default. It has a deep career mode, unlike any other game in its genre, but has once again failed to make it the best through acclaim. Its career mode--arguably the most anticipated part of the series now--tends to make critical errors annually. If you want to have the best career, then go buy 2K11. If you want to have the most IMMERSIVE career, then take this game.
- If you're new though, this game might be a headache. It's not the perfect game, it's just the &best basketball game& created, arguably by default. Lots of fun if you put in the work, but if you're way more casual than a lot of 2K players stick with the games that came out in the past.
- MyTEAM, MyLEAGUE/GM are back again and they've been upgraded. Had no issues with their content before (minus the actual gameplay on the COURT; that's another story), and even made adjustments to make the modes more enjoyable. (See MyPROS.)
- Several new mechanics have been introduced this year, including shot / pass aiming and the dynamic duo system. It certainly increases realism, but the game has too many other holes already for 2K to be working on something like that. (See MyTRIGGERS.) There are many issues that I'm sure you'll read about in the other reviews floating around, but the positives in tandem with them bring me to these opinions:MyTHOUGHTS:
- FOR HARDCORE 2K FANS: Must buy
- FOR CASUAL 2K FANS: G best 2K since next gen graphics
- FOR NON-2K PLAYERS: Get it on sale
- FOR ALL: No Spike Lee MUST BUY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Was this review helpful?
9 people found this review funny
Well, I can't say it's a bad game, because gameplay mechanics are great, probably the best sport game on the market. But my problem is it is getting more and more free-to-playish every year and 2K Sports seems to be doing everything they can to make us pay for VC. Getting it in the game is painfully slow and every upgrade/piece of inventory/animation cost so much. What is ridiculous is that you can pay 100 euro for 250 000 VC and that's still won't be enough to fully upgrade your player! It's 2x cost of the actual game! Also, MyPlayer feels stupid now. I don't understand the point of caps on atributes, if it's my fantasy of playing in the NBA as 2 meters tall NBA player I want him to be the best in everything. I choosed a slasher SF and for only 10 000 VC I can upgrade his 3-point shooting to whooping 59... That's gonna be probably 20% on 3-point shots :) Also 2x multiplier for playing in MyCareer on HoF difficulty doesn't work, so getting VC takes even more time. Another thing that is annoying is that all game modes use same VC, so you have to commit to one of them if you want to be really good at it. Don't get me wrong, it's a great game, lot's of fun, but 2K Sports gotta stop this VC ???????t, because everything in this game is made in the way, that makes getting VC slower, even cutscenes in MyCareer are unskippable, so u gotta watch your player talk on the phone with his mom about his dead father and u don't give a ???? about any of them. I can recommend this game but cannot give it a positive grade because so many things are wrong about it.
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
NBA 2K17 Legend Edition
NBA 2K17 Legend Edition Gold
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 nba2k17商店 的文章

随机推荐