一首英文歌,女生唱的,歌词是问拉土animalsexhentai问拉土animalsexhentai

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
一首英文歌 重复了好多遍animal
Hook:Rap Samples][Notorious B.I.G.:x4]I've been in this game for years,the name is The Animal[Notorious B.I.G.:]It's rules to this shit[Intro:AZ]Yea,enough respectThe Bad Boy,Death Row,No LimitRap-a-lot,Roc-a-fella,Cash-Money,Ruff RydersSo-So-Def,The Inc.And all the incarcerated Scarfaces from ghetto to ghettoNow introducin' to you a new EmpireQuiet Money Records and Hush ManagementFormely presents - yours truly[Verse 1:AZ]I'm praised for wicked word-playEmerge from my Earth daysWas boxed in the Bird CageNow flock wit the MermaidsA shorty wop,'til I copped then I turned ageSaw it unfold,certain laws are untoldUnsolved Mysteries,coffins is closedA Carnivore trickery,cautions your roadAny slip-ups will be huntin' your showsSo neva get it twisted nigga,keep an Iron Biscuit witchaBeast promoted,the street's is codedFor the Naked eye times is too deep to noticeYea I specialize in rhymes,but I peep the bogusOn every known level,I'ma stone cold RebelClothes is crisp,I rolls Gold the WristI was schooled how to tuck,hide and hold the fifthHow to crush,cut,divide and supply the sniffSo if the truth ain't need,then the truth can't be[Hook:Rap Samples][Notorious B.I.G.:]I've been in this game for years,the name is The Animal[NaS:]Peeps that's into Drug money,Market into rap[Notorious B.I.G.:]I've been in this game for years,the name is The Animal[Prodigy of Mobb Deep:]I'm fallin' and I can't turn back[Notorious B.I.G.:]I've been in this game for years,the name is The Animal[NaS:]Peeps that's into Drug money,Market into rap[Prodigy of Mobb Deep:]The street's is ki's[Notorious B.I.G.:]I've been in this game for years,the name is The Animal[Prodigy of Mobb Deep:]I'm fallin' and I can't turn back[Verse 2:AZ]From base potter to that hard rock whiteWe all hustlers,live that hard knock lifeSome get knocked,and their Hearts not rightCuffed up in the air,met this charge that nightWe all know that the Narc's ain't niceBut..that's the price when your bars ain't tightThe Beast within release within,you get caught-up lose trustYou don't speak to friends,you lose lustRarely fuck,you just seekin' SinYou know ducks stay glizzly and love to get busyThe stakes is high,the bench is longA few wakes niggaz cry,you live,you gon'If you escape,rules apply,kids is bornAnd the game won't change,it's the same ol' game[Hook:Rap Samples][Notorious B.I.G.:]I've been in this game for years,the name is The Animal[NaS:]Peeps that's into Drug money,Market into rap[Notorious B.I.G.:]I've been in this game for years,the name is The Animal[Prodigy of Mobb Deep:]I'm fallin' and I can't turn back[Notorious B.I.G.:]I've been in this game for years,the name is The Animal[NaS:]Peeps that's into Drug money,Market into rap[Notorious B.I.G.:]I've been in this game for years,the name is The Animal[Notorious B.I.G.:]It's rules to this shit[Prodigy of Mobb Deep:]And I can't turn back[Verse 3:AZ]And my mind been back was since puffin' on the back-woodsClutchin' on them clappers,and duckin' from them crackersNeva been in Nappa,neva fuck wit no RappersI'm so gon' wit it,but I'm so long windedSeen the worst,when I seen my firstBody get caught,I was prolly this shortThe victim right beside me,stressed on the sidewalkBut you neva seen a man cry,'til you seen a man dieThe killer shots,the realer the co-opIf you could realer,then it's similar plotsThen if not,you won't familiar,you a squilarYou no dilla you hot,fuck around get the whole block lockedBut neva me,I've been Boss playin',cookin' up sautéin''Til I saw another dough,I had to force a nigga weighin'Now in all Black wit the Gloves and HatI'm so deep in it,that I can't turn back[Hook:Rap Samples][Notorious B.I.G.:]I've been in this game for years,the name is The Animal[Prodigy of Mobb Deep:]I'm fallin' and I can't -[Notorious B.I.G.:]I've been in this game for years,the name is The Animal - Animal
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首歌的歌词里有animal animal animal……,还只有一句 嗷呜~, 一首歌的歌词里有animal animal
一首歌的歌词里有animal animal animal……,还只有一句 嗷呜~ 求各位亲们帮帮忙,找一找这首歌 Y糖果音符Y 一首歌的歌词里有animal animal animal……,还只有一句 嗷呜~
是Maroon5的Animal
想起带Animal的只有Guns N&#39.; Roses的welcome to the jungle.

我要回帖

更多关于 animalsexhentai 的文章

随机推荐