丽江的美食有哪些我是一定要品尝的的翻译是:什么意思

美食英语_2015年12月英语四级翻译答案及点评:丽江古镇(沪江网校版)_沪江英语
分类学习站点
2015年12月英语四级翻译答案及点评:丽江古镇(沪江网校版)
云南省的丽江古镇是中国著名的旅游目的地之一,那里的生活节奏比大多数中国城市都要缓慢,丽江到处都是美丽的自然风光,众多的少数民族同胞提供了各式各样,丰富多彩的文化让游客体验。历史上,丽江还以&爱之城&而闻名,当地人中流传着许多关于因爱而生、为爱而死的故事。如今,在中外游客眼中,这个古镇被视为爱情和浪漫的天堂(paradise)。
The old town of Lijiang, where the pace of life is slower than most of Chinese cities, is one of China&s famous tourist destinations. Lijiang boasts beautiful natural scenery. Masses of minority compatriots offer a wide variety of cultures for tourists to experience. Historically, Lijiang is also known as the &city of love&. Numerous live-or-die-for-love stories are circulating among locals. Now in the eyes of tourists at home and abroad, this ancient town is regarded as a paradise for love and romance.
沪江教研点评:
这篇翻译是三篇中难度最大的一篇,出现了许多不常见的生词翻译,以下这些词汇的翻译对考生而言有难度。
丽江古镇 the old town of Lijiang
生活节奏 pace of life
少数民族同胞 minority compatriots
因爱而生、为爱而死 live or die for love
除了主谓一致、名词单复数、被动语态(this ancient townis regarded as)等基础语法之外,本篇翻译原文出现很多的散句、流水句,需要用从句连接(The old town of Lijiang, where the pace of life is slower than most of Chinese cities, is one of China&s famous tourist destinations),且需要注意短句之间的逻辑联系。
【沪江独家!】=730) window.open('/attachment/Mon__.jpg');" onload="if(this.width>'730')this.width='730';" >请问这两项修炼如何解决⑴制作派用什么方式 &&&&根据网上的资料派的制作需要料理6 而我终于料理8⑵吃烧的食物是要找料理7的人制作么?&&[ 此帖被木子在 14:33重新编辑 ]
藤原妹红(伊文)
翻译问题,做意大利面。。
生まれ生まれ生まれ生まれて、生の始めに暗く 死に死に死に死んで、死の终わりに冥し   
引用第1楼皮卡321于 14:08发表的&&:翻译问题,做意大利面。。昏 谢谢提示
蜜莉雅丶(伊文)
好吃的 0&&&&&&
=650) window.open('/t/15/x-.gif');" onload="if(this.width>'650')this.width='650';if(this.height>'150')this.height='150';" >
引用第1楼皮卡321于 14:08发表的&&:翻译问题,做意大利面。。那品尝烧的食品也是翻译错误么?是炒么?
藤原妹红(伊文)
应该是炒的了
生まれ生まれ生まれ生まれて、生の始めに暗く 死に死に死に死んで、死の终わりに冥し   
夢(鲁拉里)
果断用炒洋葱对付过去~注意要4星+
&|- YY新手教室
&|- YY大冒险
&|- 旧帖查阅
洛奇英雄传
☜_人形公馆_☞
页游手游区
&|- 事务所
版主会议室
&|- 大杂烩
&|- 自曝区
&|- 日记屋
&|- 水星球
&|- YY秀创作交流版
&|- YY秀舞台
&|- 原创屋
原创故事版
&|- 跳蚤市场
&|- 洛奇讨论版
>> 洛奇分区
玛丽交易区
&|- 鲁拉里
鲁拉里交易区
伊文交易区
潘妮交易区Enjoy The Food 的翻译是:享受美食 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
Enjoy The Food
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
享有的食物
相关内容&aYou take me down 您采取我击倒 & a那你在这等我。 Then you wait for me in this. & abe friendly to a lot of people 是友好的对很多人民 & awayning:manually setting the start position switches off the gps receiver.to switch on the receiver,go to the map screen. wayning :手工设置开始状态在接收器关掉gps receiver.to开关,去地图屏幕。 & a国际金融专题
International finance topic& & asarah and colin live in an old house in an english village 萨拉和colin活在一个老房子里在英国村庄 & a我将会很爱我的高中生活 I will be able to like my high school life very much & a大哥
我要拍拖 Eldest brother I must pat tow & aBrush your teeth! 刷您的牙! & a晚上好, Evening is good, & a我认为我的女儿很聪明 不是吗 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我们打开窗户坐在教室 we are sitting in the classroom We turn on the window to sit in classroom we are sitting in the classroom & a我在这吸烟你介意吗 I smoke you in this to mind & aIt becomes very prevalent in the Tang Dynasty that people enjoy and worship the full moon 在要招呼冬天和崇拜月亮的周朝人举行仪式,每当中间秋天节日设置在 & aI hardly found any proper answers to the questions they asked 更坏 & a到处都是高楼 Everywhere all is the tall building & a大多数工人们在周末都是悠闲的 The majority workers in the weekend all are leisurely and carefree & a猜不透你的释怀° 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你看上去很年轻 You look very young & aTwo months earlier he went to the city and hired some people to lay water pipies from the lake to the village. 二个月更加早期他去城市并且雇用某些人放置水pipies从湖到村庄。 & awhere's your seat 那里您的位子 & aTrust is identified as essential for success but low-quality exchanges among members,therefore low trust 信任被辨认如根本为成功,但低品质交换在成员之中,因此低信任 & aBrwnload Brwnload & aThis is the mail system at host . 这是邮件系统在主人。 & aPlease do not doubt my, you know, I love you without purpose. I feel sick ... 不要怀疑我,您知道,我爱你没有目的。 我感到恶心… & a他开始相信,他最终也会成为一个有用的人活下去 He starts to believe that, he finally also can become a useful person to go on living & a我想跑步比散步更有趣 I want to jog compared to take a walk interesting & adie of doing 正在翻译,请等待...
& a獲得アイテム数 Chamorro & a如果我们发现有人把书带出了阅览室 If we discovered some people have carried over the book the reading room & a设计某人自已的校服 Designs somebody from already school uniform & asports can make us healthy both and physically and psychologically 体育可能使我们健康两个和完全和心理地 & a即人的思维过程应该是自觉自组织的过程,应该充分遵循自组织的规律的前提下,从思维自组织走向自组织思维,以便更好的发挥思维的创造性作用,更好的为人类造福,并且推动社会进步。 Namely human's thought process should be on own initiative from organization's process, should follow fully from under organization's rule premise, moves towards from the thought from the organization from the organization thought, in order to the better display thought creative function, better is
& a我打算散步、钓鱼和骑自行车游览 I planned takes a walk, fishes and rides the bicycle tour & a现在读高三,我想学习英语 Now reads high three, I want to study English & a他们将植物树下野餐 They plant tree under picnic & ayou do anything 您做任何东西 & a江南工业园区 Chiangnan industry garden area & a英王设下圈套抓住了他 The English kings supposed the snare to hold him & a镇江三怪 Zhenjiang three strange & a你又迟到了,你本应该5分钟前到这儿的。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a在钱的使用上 他们意见不一致 In money use their opinion inconsistent & abelt tension is too loose, appropriate adjustments should be immediately. 皮带张力是太宽松,适当的调整应该立刻是。 & aIT'A BEAUTIFUL DAY AND I CAN'T SEE IT IT'A美好的天和我不能看它 & a我记住了,医生,我会注意的 I have remembered, doctor, I can pay attention & areferenda 公民投票 & aVery glad to meet you!!!!! 非常高兴遇见您!!!!! & aDirections:For adults,take one softgel three times daily,preferably with meals.As a reminder,disscus the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers 正在翻译,请等待...
& a为你摘了鲜花,让花汁染了指甲。 Has picked the fresh flower for you, let the flowered juice dye the nail. & aOur empirical findings affirm the notion that seeking nature resources is a motivation behind China’s overseas investment in Africa. 我们经验主义的研究结果肯定概念寻找资源的自然是刺激在中国的国外投资之后在非洲。 & a我建议这个周末爬山去 I suggested this weekend climbs a mountain & a教室里有一位老师,许多学生 In the classroom has a teacher, many students & a教室外有一些妇女 正在翻译,请等待...
& aKey person's core residenc 关键人的核心住所 & a暑假期间,你在干什么 Summer vacation period, you are doing any & athey also learn way to say "no"to drugs 他们也学会方式“没有"说对药物 & aEnjoy The Food 享用食物 &当前位置: &
求翻译:我们还品尝了当地的美食是什么意思?
我们还品尝了当地的美食
问题补充:
We also taste the local cuisine
We have also tasted the local good food
We also enjoy the local cuisine
We also sampled the local cuisine
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问