陪着你走中的英文插曲第十三集英文插曲

当前位置: &
音乐和歌曲问题
陪着你走第四4集英文插曲男声背景音乐歌曲叫什么名字
来源:本站整理
作者:不详
陪着你走第四集英文插曲男声背景音乐部分歌词“rest your weary head tonight, cause it's all over now, we're just talkin final die , you'll find your way somehow.”,已经找到歌曲名字,是由reliable source music演唱的《rest your weary head》
陪着你走第四集英文插曲男声背景音乐reliable source music《rest your weary head》MP3试听和MP3下载
上一篇:&&&&下一篇:陪着你走第16集英文插曲_百度知道
陪着你走第16集英文插曲
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
com/up/p" target="_blank">http.111ttt.111tttmark britten celtic dream-布里顿凯尔特梦 MP3链接qq空间背景音乐歌曲链接外链地址<a href="http://www://www
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
陪着你走的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急!急港剧陪着你走第十五集的英文插曲,就是何娜和金秀玄登记结婚时的那首背景音乐,女声英文歌的!好_百度知道
急急!急港剧陪着你走第十五集的英文插曲,就是何娜和金秀玄登记结婚时的那首背景音乐,女声英文歌的!好
女声英文歌的,就是何娜和金秀玄登记结婚时的那首背景音乐!急港剧陪着你走第十五集的英文插曲!好难找!标签!求回答!网上答案都是错的!高悬赏!搜过了急急
m so lost hug me亲爱的 失去了你 我就失去了一切 我将失去了方向 抱抱我Then tell me how ugly I am but that you&#39;m out it失去你 我会一片空白Just gonna stand there and watch me burn我已然五脏如焚而你只会冷眼旁观Well that&#39,而你却置若罔闻Well that&#39;re that lucky我们仍然拥有对方我们就是如此的幸运的生活在一起Together we move mountains我们可以解决各种大难 let&#39;ll always be my hero但你任然是我的挚爱Even though you&#39,我爱上你的谎言Ohhh哦哦So maybe i&#39,我就是喜欢这痛不欲生的感觉Just gonna stand there and hear me cry我已然痛哭流涕;s alright because I love the way you lie不过没有关系;我们的爱是疯狂的 我们就像是一对疯子 但对此我怙恶不悛And this house is too huge这座房子很大 if you move out I&#39,我就是喜欢这种欺骗Love the way you lie我宁愿爱上你的谎言Ohh I love the way you lie哦; hills告诉我你不会小题大做You hit me twice yeah but who&#39;s countin&#39;m right即使本事你犯了错Cos you feed me fables from your head你总是用谎言抚慰我With violent words and empty threats充满暴力的语言,我爱上你的谎言Now there&#39,我就是喜欢这种欺骗Love the way you lie我宁愿爱上你的谎言Ohh I love the way you lie哦;ll live forever we found the youth fountain但是我们会在一起 永远在一起因为我们找到了永存的秘方Our love is crazy we&#39;ll always love me告诉我我有多么的丑恶 然后告诉我你仍然没有放弃我Then after that shove me in the aftermath of the我可以理解你会推开我Destructive path that we&#39;s alright because I like the way it hurts不过没有关系;ll take that to new extremes我对未来已经失去了信仰But you&#39;m in my fucking mind和你在一起我会疯狂and without you I&#39;s backs我们俩就像是一对神经病 不管我们彼此诅咒杀千刀That we&#39;ll have each other&#39;t know why i&#39;m startin&#39; to lose count but也许我会一生气反过来打你三Together we&#39,就连最善良的天使也会恶作剧And you&#39;m nothing I&#39;s sick that all these battles但是最让我受不了得却是它们能让我满足Are what keeps me satisfied使我满足Just gonna stand there and watch me burn我已然五脏如焚Well that&#39;t shit you can do about it土地全部烧掉 这是我的自由Cause with you I&#39;s alright because I love the way you lie不过没有关系;s alright because I like the way it hurts不过没有关系我就是喜欢这痛不欲生的感觉Just gonna stand there and hear me cry我已然痛哭流涕而你却置若罔闻Well that&#39,我就是喜欢这痛不欲生的感觉Just gonna stand there and hear me cry我已然痛哭流涕,而你却置若罔闻Well that&#39;s smoke with all our memories脑海中的回忆会变成围墙将我围困It&#39;m a masochist也许我就是受虐狂I try to run but I don&#39;re on two psychopaths but we破坏性的争吵让你心存余震Know that知道no matter how many knives we put in each other&#39;s backs cause we&#39;re nuts but I refuse counselin&#39;s gravel in our voices争吵之中As they shatter from the fight我们唇枪舌剑In this tug of war you&#39;s morning you wake a sunray hits your face这天清晨 你醒之时 一束阳光打到了你的脸上Smeared make up as we lay in the wake of destruction躺在硝烟中的你妆容已经颓然Hush baby speak softly嘘 心爱的
Tell me you&#39;ve lost your mind就算你变得狂暴Just gonna stand there and watch me burn我已然五脏如焚;ll follow you like a lost puppy你跑出了屋子让我像只迷路的小狗跟在你身后Baby without you I&#39;ll burn all two thousand如果你搬走了 我会把整个两千平方英尺的Square feet of it to the ground ain&#39;s not make mountains outta mo&#39;m still surprised面对如今这急转直下的爱情;s alright because I like the way it hurts不过没有关系;re awfully sorry that you pushed me轻柔地告诉我 你是否犯了错Into the coffee table last night so I can push you off me昨晚你把我推到咖啡桌上 我只好反过来把你推开Try and touch me so I can scream at you not to touch me你试着过来拥抱我 逼我怒吼理我远一点Run out the room and I&#39;re wicked schemes我现在才明白;ll always win而你总是苦战中的胜利者Even when i&#39;t wanna ever leave我尝试逃跑却从未真正离开Till the walls are going up氤氲之中There&#39;你打了两次 好吧 但是谁会记着I may have hit you three times I&#39,而你只会冷眼旁观Well that&#39,我已愕然失措Even angels have they&#39On the first page of our story当我们的爱情故事刚刚翻开第一页的时候The future seemed so bright我对我们的未来充满了无限的憧憬Then this thing turned out so evil但是天意弄人I don&#39,凭空而来的恐吓And it&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
gtm900的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁陪着你走15集17分英文歌曲_百度知道
陪着你走15集17分英文歌曲
breathe, at all)Can’t see at all (no, see, see, breathe)I can’t see (see, anybodyPlease just turn the lights onI won’t take one stepI can’t see what’s coming nextLosing you is like somebodyJust turned all the lights offCan’t see at all (atAll, can’tSee no moreBaby that’s why it feels likeLosing you is like somebodyJust turned all the lights offWon’t somebody,See, at all, anybodyPlease just turn the lights onI won’t take one stepI can’t see what’s coming nextLosing you is like somebodyJust turned all the lights offCan’t see at all (atAll, I can’tSleep, driving me crazyThat’s why it feels likeLosing you is like somebodyJust turned all the lights offWon’t somebody, see)It’s like my mind isPlaying tricks on me latelyI could of sworn thatYou are still my babyI’m on a merry-go-roundGoing around, at all, anybodyPlease just turn the lights onI won’t take one stepI can’t see what’s coming nextLosing you is like somebodyJust turned all the lights offCan’t see at all (atAll, at all)Can’t see at all (no, at all)Can’t see at all (no, driving me crazyThat’s why it feels likeLosing you is like somebodyJust turned all the lights offWon’t somebody, oh no)Can’t see at all (at all)Cause it’s like somebodyJust turned all the lights offI don’t understand howOne minute I just had it allNow I can’t reach youCos I’m tied up with this straight jacket onI can’t breathe (breathe, seePp, at all, I can’t think at allHonestly it feels likeI ain’t living no moreCan’t say no more.I’m sick and tired ofBeing sick and tiredIt’s you that I’m missingIt’s like my brain is wired upAnd there’s a glitch in my systemYou’re like a drug andNow my blood won’t stop itchingI’m in critical conditionSomeone let me out of this prisonIt’s like my mind isPlaying tricks on me latelyI could of sworn thatYou are still my babyI’m on a merry-go-roundGoing around, breathe, see, oh no)Can’t see at all (at all)Cause it’s like somebodyJust turned all the lights offUsed to see my world in color girlWhen you left me it’sLike my world turned grayTurn my winter into summer girlWhy won’t you help meTurn night to dayI can’t eat,Breathe
来自团队:
为您推荐:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁陪着你走第九集 她男朋友打电话那首英文插曲是什么歌_百度知道
陪着你走第九集 她男朋友打电话那首英文插曲是什么歌
Let&#39;s have some fun this beat is sick让我们有一些乐趣,我的心不舒服.I wanna take a ride on your disco stick我想要乘坐你的的士棒.Let&#39;s have some fun this beat is sick让我们有一些乐趣,我的心不舒服.I wanna take a ride on your disco stick我想要乘坐你的的士棒.I wanna kiss you我想要吻你,But if i do then i might miss you babe但如果我这样做的话我会想念你,宝贝!It&#39;s complicated and stupied它的复杂性和愚蠢.Got my ass squeezed by sexy Cupid我的屁股挤压性感丘比特.Guess he wants to play wants to play我猜他想要玩,想要玩A love game a love game一场爱情游戏,一场爱情游戏Hold me and love me抱紧我和爱我.Just wanna touch you for a minute只是想抚摸你一分钟.Baby three seconds is enough for my heart to quit it也许三秒就足够让我的心退出.Let&#39;s have some fun this beat is sick让我们有一些乐趣,我的心不舒服.I wanna take a ride on your disco stick我想要乘坐你的的士棒.Don&#39;t think too much just bust that stick不要想太多,只要玩得疯就好.I wanna take a ride on your disco stick我想要乘坐你的的士棒.Let&#39;s play a love game play a love game一起来玩一场爱情游戏,玩一场爱情游戏Do you want love or you want fame你想要爱,或者你想要成名Are you in that game你在这游戏中?Doin&#39; the love game通过这爱情游戏Let&#39;s play a love game play a love game一起来玩一场爱情游戏,玩一场爱情游戏Do you want love or you want fame你想要爱,或者你想要成名Are you in that game你在这游戏中?Doin&#39; the love game通过这爱情游戏I&#39;m on a mission我在执行一个任务,And it involves some heavy touching yeah它涉及到一些重的触摸,是的!You&#39;ve indicated your interst你已经表明你的兴趣,I&#39;m educated in sex yes我的性别教育,是的!And now I want it bad want it bad现在我想要使坏,想要使坏A love game a love game一场爱情游戏,一场爱情游戏Hold me and love me抱紧我和爱我.Just wanna touch you for a minute只是想抚摸你一分钟.Baby three seconds is enough for my heart to quit it也许三秒就足够让我的心退出.Let&#39;s have some fun this beat is sick让我们有一些乐趣,我的心不舒服.I wanna take a ride on your disco stick我想要乘坐你的的士棒.Don&#39;t think too much just bust that stick不要想太多,只要玩得疯就好.I wanna take a ride on your disco stick我想要乘坐你的的士棒.Let&#39;s play a love game play a love game一起来玩一场爱情游戏,玩一场爱情游戏Do you want love or you want fame你想要爱,或者你想要成名Are you in that game你在这游戏中?Doin&#39; the love game通过这爱情游戏Let&#39;s play a love game play a love game一起来玩一场爱情游戏,玩一场爱情游戏Do you want love or you want fame你想要爱,或者你想要成名Are you in that game你在这游戏中?Doin&#39; the love game通过这爱情游戏I can see you staring there from across the block我可以看到你在这里的闪耀来自各地With a smile on your mouth and your hand on your huh!你的嘴上露出微笑和你的手在你的嗬The story of us it always starts the same我们的故事出发点总是相同With a boy and a girl and a huh and a game一个男孩和一个女孩和一个(嗬)和一场游戏!And a game和一场游戏!And a game和一场游戏!And a game和一场游戏!A love game一场爱情游戏!Let&#39;s play a love game play a love game一起来玩一场爱情游戏,玩一场爱情游戏Do you want love or you want fame你想要爱,或者你想要成名Are you in that game你在这游戏中?Doin&#39; the love game通过这爱情游戏Let&#39;s play a love game play a love game一起来玩一场爱情游戏,玩一场爱情游戏Do you want love or you want fame你想要爱,或者你想要成名Are you in that game你在这游戏中?Doin&#39; the love game通过这爱情游戏Let&#39;s play a love game play a love game一起来玩一场爱情游戏,玩一场爱情游戏Do you want love or you want fame你想要爱,或者你想要成名Are you in that game你在这游戏中?Let&#39;s have some fun this beat is sick让我们有一些乐趣,我的心不舒服.Doin&#39; the love game通过这爱情游戏I wanna take a ride on your disco stick我想要乘坐你的的士棒Let&#39;s play a love game play a love game一起来玩一场爱情游戏,玩一场爱情游戏Do you want love or you want fame你想要爱,或者你想要成名Are you in that game你在这游戏中?Don&#39;t think too much just bust that stick不要想太多,只要玩得疯就好.Doin&#39; the love game通过这爱情游戏I wanna take a ride on your disco sti珐礌粹啡诔独达扫惮激ck Doin the love game我想要乘坐你的的士棒在爱情游戏里
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
叫will you remember me 是adrienne aiken唱的
哪个app有下载
竟然无人知道 - -
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖