为您推荐:
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,男声,略沙哑,中有一句歌词大概是just give me a chance_百度知道
求一首英文歌,男声,略沙哑,中有一句歌词大概是just give me a chance
歌词中还出现过 “each other” 字眼是欧美歌曲,不是日本人……
ump of chicken-supernovaand i feel like taking offallhe wants his kids and the doghe wants his breakfast in bedhe&#39:let me be your supernovabefore you make the biggest mistake of your lifejust give me the chance to get it rightverse 1:and i feel like taking offlet me be your supernovabefore you make the biggest mistake of your lifejust give me the chance to get it right get it rightkanye west]verse 2;t belongsome bloke all aloneis she thinking of medid she forget what we once hadll pretend we've got it wrong if you say our love is gonemr hudson & kanye west]you've got all the things i thought i wantedbut i can've got it wrong if you say our love is goneyou't fallto fake anymoreto live this facade and smile as the warm champagne poursout on the lawn we's morebut i can't take another minute of y&#39:coz i feel like taking offlet me be your supernovabefore you make the biggest mistake of your lifejust give me a chance to get it right get it rightyeah i feel like taking offlet me be your supernova tonightbefore you make the biggest mistake of your lifejust give me a chance to get it right get it rightmr hudson]you's not you or mei wanna break up the scene and see you running back to mes got his trust fund savednot a worry in his headhe've got it wrong if you say our love is goneyou're having tonnes of fun in this world where we don&#39:they got it allthey&#39:oh they got it all you can see they got it allthey got the cars the boat and the beautiful house by the shoreand you know there've got it wrong if you say our love is gonemr hudson]you&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Just one last dance...oh baby...(最后一曲, 哦, 宝贝)
Just one last dance...oh (最后一曲, 哦)
We meet in the night in the Spanish café (那个夜晚,我们在西班牙咖啡馆相遇)
I look in your eyes just don\'t know what to say (望着你的双眸,心有千言竟无语)
It feels like I\'m drowning in salty water (泪水已令我几近沉溺窒息)
A few hours left \'til the sun\'s gonna rise (几个时辰过后,太阳便要升起)
tomorrow will come an it\'s time to realize (明日终将到来)
our love has finished forever (我俩的爱情就将永远结束)
how I wish to come with you (wish to come with you) (多想和你一起) (和你一起)
how I wish we make it through (多想共同继续)
one more chance
Not your Enemy-Jesse MacCartney
you are all i have
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,歌词中有句歌词是 I Will Love You All My Love重复唱过好几遍很好听的!上面说错了应该是这样的I We You All My love 不是 I Will Love You All My Life知道的发一下名字谢谢!
最后是不是All my Life?如果是的话可能是Charlie Landsborough - I Will Love You All My Life
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
My Love是westlife
唱的千万别搞错了因为这首歌有好几个版本只有westlife唱的才是你说的
扫描下载二维码求一首歌名歌词中有一句 What dad always tell you 男歌手歌词中有一句 What dad always tell you 男歌手,求歌名!
Eminem的 Em那段:  Yeah  I know sometimes things may not always make sense to you right now  我知道有时候事情并不能如你所愿  But hey, what'd daddy always tell you?  但是嘿,爸爸怎么跟你说来的?  Straighten up little soldier  挺起身来,小战士.  Stiffen up that upper lip  坚强些!  What you crying about?  你哭什么?  You got me?  听懂我说什么了吗?  Hailie, I know u miss your mom  海莉(女儿名字),我知道你想你妈妈  And I know u miss your dad when I'm gone  也知道我离开的时候你想念爸爸  But I'm tryin' to give you the life that I never had  但是我正在努力给你一个我从来没有享受过的生活  I can see your sad  我看到你的悲伤  Even when you smile  就算你微笑时  Even when you laugh  就算你大笑时  I can see it in your eyes  我可以从你眼里看到  Deep inside you wanna cry  你心里很想哭  Cuz you're scared  因为你害怕  I ain't there?  可是我不是在这儿吗?  Daddy's with you in your prayers  只要你希望,爸爸就和你在一起  No more cryin'  不要再哭了  Wipe them tears  擦掉眼泪  Daddy's here  爸爸在这儿  No more nightmares  不再有噩梦  We gonna pull together through it,We gon' do it  我们一起度过长夜,我们可以做到  Lainie's uncle's crazy ain't he, yeah  lainie叔叔挺疯狂的吧,嗯(指lainie的叔叔开枪自杀)  But he loves you girl and you better know it  但是你要知道,他很爱你们.(这里的“你们”指“Hailie和Lainie”)  We're all we got in this world  我们都会明白一些道理  When it spins  当世界旋转的时候  When it swirls  快速的旋转  When it whirls  飞快的旋转  When it twirls  急速的旋转  Two little beautiful girls  两个漂亮的小女孩  Lookin' puzzled, in a daze  看得眼花缭乱  I know it's confusing you  我知道这让你们很迷惑  Daddy's always on the move  爸爸总是不在家  Mama's always on the news  妈妈总是出现在新闻上  I try to keep you sheltered from it  我一直试图遮掩不让你接触到  But somehow it seems, the harder that I try to do that,The more it backfires on me  我努力的想让你们远离这些,但是好象我越努力这么做,就越事与愿违  All the things, growin' up  成长时遇到的一切  As daddy, daddy had to see  我是爸爸,爸爸必须去面对  Daddy don't want you to see  爸爸不想让你了解这些  But you see just as much as he did  但是你却知道得跟我一样多  We did not plan it to be this way ,Your mother and me  妈妈和我都不希望这样  But things have got so bad between us  有些事情已经使我们之间的感情恶化  I don't see us ever being Together ever again  我再也不会看到我们在一起  Like we used to be like when we was teenagers  就像我们年轻时候的那样  But then of course  但是当然  Everything always happen for a reason  总是事出有因  I guess it was never meant to be  我从没想过我们会变成现在这样  But it's just something  然而这就是就是那些  We have no control over  我们没办法控制的东西  And that's what destiny is  而这就是命运  But no more worries  但是,不用担心  Rest your head and go to sleep  躺下,睡觉吧  Maybe one day we'll wake up  或许某天醒来  And this will all just be a dream  我们发现这一切只是一个梦  Leona Lewis那段:  I couldn't turn on the TV 我不能打开电视  Without something there to 不需要什么东西  remind me 来提醒我  Was it all that easy? 一切都很简单?  To just put aside your feelings 就是将"我们"排除在你的感情之外  If I'm dreaming 如果我是在做梦  Don't wanna laugh 我不想让它  (hurt my feelings) (伤害我的感情)  But that's the path (I believe it) 但它已经是过去 (我相信它)  And I know that time will heal it 而且我知道, 时间会使它痊愈  If you didn't notice 如果你没注意过  boy you mean everything 你意味着一切  (quickly i'm learning) (我很快认识到)  Oooh to love again (All i know is)(我都知道)  I'm gon' be OK 我会过得很好  Thought I couldn't live without you 只是不能没有你  It's gonna hurt when it heals too 痊愈的同时也会痛  Oooh yeah  (It'll all get better in time) (一切都会好起来)  And even though I really love you 尽管我是真的爱你  I'm gonna smile 我会微笑  cause I deserve too ooh 因为我值得  (It'll all get better in time) (一切都会好起来)  最后,2Pac那段:  Pour out some liquor and I reminsce, cause through the drama  I can always depend on my mama  And when it seems that I'm hopeless  You say the words that can get me back in focus  When I was sick as a little kid  To keep me happy there's no limit to the things you did  And all my childhood memories  Are full of all the sweet things you did for me  And even though I act craaazy  I gotta thank the Lord that you made me  There are no words that can express how I feel  You never kept a secret, always stayed real  And I appreciate, how you raised me  And all the extra love that you gave me  I wish I could take the pain away  If you can make it through the night there's a brighter day  Everything will be alright if ya hold on  It's a struggle everyday, gotta roll on  And there's no way I can pay you back  But my plan is to show you that I understand  You are appreciated  倒些酒,我开始回忆  喝一杯我仍可以继续  哦,我的妈妈  每当我看起来失望无助  你说些话来让我重燃希望  当我病了,像个小孩  为了让我高兴起来,似乎被限制的所有事情  你都做到  所有那些童年岁月的回忆  填满你给的甜蜜  甚至当我发狂  我都要感谢你让我找回自尊  已经找不到词语,可以表达我的感受  你从不掩饰,你总是保持真实  我感激你如此将我带大  这所有额外的你给我的爱  我希望用它们将痛苦驱赶  如果你可以这样出现在我人生的黑夜  那将是个明亮的白昼  所有的一切都会好起来的,只要你坚持下去  每天都在挣扎,我们要继续  而我没有任何的方式来回报你  但是我的行动告诉你我知道了  你是如此的伟大
是Morkingbird~~谢谢你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 southernbiotech 的文章

随机推荐